Discover the beauty and joy that is Seattle aboard Candére!
Your adventure begins as we embark from the North Side of Lake Union and enjoy a leisurely cruise around Lake Union. Throughout this Private 2 Hour Sightseeing Cruise you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so special.
What Is Not Included?
• 1 drink is included with price of the cruise, additional drinks are $6-8 each.
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North side of Lake Union, near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)