Discover the beauty and joy that is Seattle aboard Kingsley!
Your adventure begins as we embark from the Shilshole Bay Marina, preparing to set sail as we round the break water. Throughout this 3 hour sailing adventure you’ll have an opportunity to learn how to sail, or just let us do the work and enjoy experiencing:
• The cool ocean breeze.
• Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Downtown Seattle, The Space Needle, The Great Wheel, Mount Rainier, Large yachts and massive Merchant Marine Containerships
• Wild life such as seals, sea lions, small porpuses, jumping fish and on rare, lucky occasions, Southern Resident Orcas and Humpback whales
• Private Adventure for your group of up to Six Passengers
Sit back, relax and enjoy all the amazing views of Seattle and discovery what makes the Northwest so special.
What Is Not Included?
• Food and Drinks are not included. You may bring any food and nonalcoholic drinks that you like. You may bring beer and wine only, no liquor please.
• Tips and gratuity are not included but greatly appreciated.
Shilshole Bay (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)