- The Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon course boasts over 1.5 miles of ziplines that span over four distinct runs. The distinct buzzing of the of the steel cables will fill your ears as you embrace the thrill of speed and the exhilaration of flight.
- Along your journey you’ll be captivated by the scenic desert landscape and vast blue skies. Wildlife sightings are common on the tours. The canyon is home to red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, big horn sheep, and more.
- Your knowledgeable guides, while ensuring your safety and comfort, will provide historical, geological, and ecological information, and make you laugh all at the same time.
- Our zipline tour offers a unique experience that differs from others in that we use thicker cables and sophisticated trolleys. These upgrades provide guests with faster speeds and enhanced safety and comfort.
- Weight Restrictions 75-250 lbs
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes required
- Sunglasses recommended
- Water is provided
- Gratuity is not included
- Complimenary pick up is available for out of town guests from the strip ONE HOUR PRIOR to your Scheduled tour time.
This happens from the Excalibur in the back at the rear bus bus rotunda. Not available with the locals discount.
If you choose to drive yourself to our office in Boulder City Please arrive 30 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled tour time or check in.
- Please call the office for more information on our military discount. Any discounts are ONLY valid on Day Time Tours.