- Designed for people that weigh between 60 to 120 pounds
- Cockpit is narrower and smaller when compared to kayaks of the same length; thus accommodating kids and smaller-framed paddlers
- Slidelock™ footrail system and thigh braces are easily adjustable, comfortable and rugged
- Molded-in seat with adjustable backband provides sturdy comfort, even on longer trips
- Fore and aft hatches with bulkheads provide plenty of gear storage for extended trips and add flotation
- Bow and stern deck rigging for stowing extra gear securely; recessed deck fittings provide greater durability
- Retractable carrying toggles allow easy portaging to and from the water
32 x 18 inches
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||
Cancelled rentals will be charged a 10% processing fee if canceled before 24 hours of the specified rental time.
s are less than 24 hour notice a refund will not be issued.
Cancellations due to inclement weather or river conditions will be made using contact information provided. Vouchers will be issued for a future date.
Rules for Kayak Rentals:
Ages 13-15 – May be in a solo kayak, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the water. Must also have parent or guardian sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
Ages 16-17 – May be in a solo kayak on water alone, but parents or guardians must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
Ages 18+ – Must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
*Weight limit is 325 pounds for solo kayaks.
Rules for Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals:
You must be 16 years or older to rent a stand up paddle board.
Ages 16-17 – May go out on a stand up paddle board alone, but a parent or guardian must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
Ages 18+ – Must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form