The City View Tour is our flagship tour, covering most of the City of Boston. This tour will take you through 6 different neighborhoods, and countless historical and cultural sites throughout the city.
All of our tours include an individually-fitted bicycle, helmet, water, and of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. From the bustling streets of downtown to the serene bike paths on the Charles River, this tour truly brings you the Best of Boston by Bicycle!
Want an extra boost? E-bike upgrades are available for this tour! You’ll have the option to upgrade during the booking process for just $35. Please note you must be at least 18 to ride an electric bike.
We are currently requiring advance bookings. Please reserve your tour spot by 6 pm the day prior to your preferred tour date.
Highlights of this tour:
- The North End – Boston’s Italian and oldest residential neighborhood, with views of Charlestown
- The Charles River Esplanade, with views of Cambridge and MIT
- Boston University Campus and Kenmore Square
- Historic Fenway Park
- The Christian Science Center
- Copley Square, home of the John Hancock Building and the finish line of the Boston Marathon
- The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
- Boston Common
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway – Boston’s newest public park
- The Long Wharf, with views of South and East Boston
- Advance reservations are currently required.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are uncomfortable cycling on city streets. We welcome families with children who are comfortable cyclists and at least 10 years old. Younger riders and those less comfortable on two wheels are encouraged to take our Tour de Boston. We do not allow tandem bikes, burley trailers, or trail-a-bikes on this tour. The tour is roughly 25% on bike paths and 75% city-riding.