Time-honored aesthetics combine with superior performance to create the Osprey Women’s Viva 65 Pack, a women’s-specific backpack that’s capable of carrying heavier loads in the backcountry.
Highly accommodating to most every shape and size, the torso on this pack can be adjusted up to 5 inches and an extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt can be adjusted up to three inches. A well-ventilated AirScape backpanel carries close to the body and the LightWire frame relocates loads to the hipbelt, affording exceptional stability over smooth or rough terrain.
- Women’s-specific sizing and fit
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6″/13 cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve